The Islands Moorage, McGuire Island, Columbia River, Oregon

The Islands Moorage, McGuire Island, Columbia River, Oregon
The Home of Rivergate Cottage

Come to think of it....

Many of my dreams have come true!

Marrying the man of my dreams and our marriage lasting, 5, 10, 20, 30 and now 41 years!
God's grace is real......

Being given not 1, not 2, but 3 beautiful daughters!
God's grace is real......

Being given the gift of two of the most wonderful young men for grandsons!
God's grace is real.....

Moving our family to "God's Country", Oregon!
God's grace is real.....

Being allowed to speak into women's lives!
God's grace is real.....

Being given the gift of peace of mind, heart and restoration of childhood wounds!
God's grace is real.....

Owning a Bed and Breakfast and inviting guests into our home!
God's grace is real.....

Seeing my mom achieve a place of total and complete healing in going home to Jesus!
God's grace is real.....

Being given the gift of sons in my 2 great son-in-laws, Frank and Jeremy!
God's grace is real.....

Being asked to partner with Father God in some amazing adventures!
God's grace is real.....

Being able to spend retirement with my husband!
God's grace is real.....

Being given the gift of a life in grace and not works!
God's grace is real.....

Realizing complete healing from fibromyalgia!
God's grace is real......

Looking forward to our first grandaughter!
God's grace is real......

I could go on and on!
God's grace never ends.......

3 comments:

Chris Sigmon said...

How very true... our God is amazing!

candy said...

Dear Sweet Char,
Thank you for the comment and ideas you left for me on my blog. You are so sweet! And you have great ideas!!

This was a lovely post!

Hugs to you,
Candy :)

Gary and Charlene Poston said...

Dear Candy,
Thank you for your kind words! Your blog was an inspiration to me. You remind me so much of my daughter Jamie who homeschools and is a wonderful "home" maker.

Would you like me to link your blog to mine? It would be like holding hands across two countries!
Blessings,
Char